Chrysalis motorised beds are a range of four function fully motorised patient care beds, which are CE certified and built to promise : patient comfort, caregiver convenience, unparalleled safety, ease of mobility and ease of maintenance. Additionally, they incorporate a wide range of value-added features, compatibility with multiple accessories, elegant aesthetics and flexibly designed to match the needs of intensive care.
- USer-friendly control panels for operating all functions sideboards /siderails: Shelters the patient from falls in all bed positions.
- Caregiver control panel: Ensures caregiver efficiency and patient safety, with enhanced safety features
- Enclosed form of head and leg board: Aligned with sideboard for enhanced protection
- Bumpers: Absorbs impact during mobility
- Linen holder: Facilitates changing of bed linen
- Castor brakes with directional lock: For guaranteed safety and control during mobility
- Dropdown sideboard mechanism: Controlled, dampened release mechanism for safe & silent sideboard movements
- Patient control panel: Optional, gives autonomy to the patient
- Optimised under structure: For clean and sleek look and ease of maintenance
- Wire retainer/winder: For efficient wire management and clutter-free access
- Angle indicator: Gives clarity and precision in adjustment of back-rest, knee-rest and trendelenburg / reverse trendelenburg positions
- Castors: Choice of different castors provides ease of mobility with flexibility
- Sleek clear understructure mechanism : Comprehensive labels, graphics, and safety alarms to prevent damage due to wear, reliable electricals certified with rigorous testing
|Chrysalis||1010 mm||2206 mm||450 mm to 825 mm|